Setting up an online business is no simple task. There is a never-ending list of things to do and hundred different options to choose from. If you want to save yourself from all the troubles of starting from scratch, choosing an ecommerce website builder would be a good option.
Selecting an ecommerce website builder is itself a tough decision to make. As the shift from traditional to digital continues to surprise us every year, we see a lot of changes that are occurring rapidly in digital itself. A growth is E-Commerce has been observed. With millions of consumers switching to online platforms (increasing demand), the number of platforms are also rising.
BigCommerce is a powerful E-Commerce platform that powers over 10,000 online stores, with total sales of 9 billion. It serves around 150 countries at the moment and will work best for small, medium or large e-stores.
Here’s a list of 10 things that will help you decide if BigCommerce is the right platform for you.
- BigCommerce allows you to increase your sales with minimum effort being invested. Your BigCommerce store can be integrated with Google Shopping, eBay etc. You can also create your store on Facebook and start selling there. BigCommerce can be integrated with all these social platforms, allowing you to be exposed to a large number of potential customers.
- It consists of a huge AppStore, enabling you to add additional tools if needed. These tools are of great help if you’re planning to expand your business.
- BigCommerce provides you with around 100 different templates, for which you need to sign up.
- BigCommerce Next provides you with designer themes that are mobile-friendly along with a blogging function.
- It is easy to use and offers variety of tools to create your online store efficiently and quickly.
- Interestingly, BigCommerce also offers their users to switch to mobile function so that customers can shop directly via mobiles.
- 24/7 customer support is provided along with tutorials and other resources.
- Security is top-notch in order to make sure that all your data remains safe. Along with this, your data is also backed-up from time to time.
- If you’re tight on budget and looking for a platform that is free, BigCommerce is not the option for you. Its price ranges from $29 – $249 per month, depending on the plan that you decide to opt for.